With more than 80 years as a market leader in the building materials industry, General Shale
now offers a variety of manufacturing and sales/distribution locations across North America.
Career opportunities with General Shale are as diverse as our product line, ranging from
engineering and sales to accountancy and frontline supervision.
General Shale is committed to a team-oriented work environment and a culture of
promoting great talent from within our organization. Employees enjoy the following benefits:
A variety of health insurance benefits
Diverse career opportunities
Promotions from within
Diversity in locations for employment
General Shale is an equal opportunity employer.
Career Opportunities »
For a list of career opportunities in a specific
department, please select the department from the
Manufacturing Supervisor - Denver, CO
General Shale, Inc., the nation's leading manufacturer of brick and masonry materials, is seeking a Manufacturing Supervisor for our Denver, CO production facility. Successful candidate will manage the departmental operations within a heavy manufacturing environment. Responsibilities will include safety, participation in team based quality initiatives, manufacturing productivity, administration, personnel issues, etc.
Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Technology, Business Administration or related field. In addition, applicants should possess excellent communication skills, computer literacy and mechanical aptitude.
This is a leadership position with competitive salary and benefits, including: health and life insurance, 401(K) with company match, vacations, holidays, etc.
Sales Representative - Denver, CO
General Shale, the nation's leading manufacturer of brick, masonry siding and outdoor hardscape products, is seeking a Denver, CO - based outside Sales Representative. Successful candidate will call on a market of builders, construction contractors, architects and individual homeowners in multi-state region in and around Denver.
* Developing expert - level product knowledge
* Promoting and selling General Shale products to builders, homeowners, general contractors, architects and masonry contractors
* Providing "high touch" customer service to create added value
* Maintaining strong customer relationships Delivering building material solutions
* Self - motivated individual seeking a career position with the industry's most innovative and leading masonry products company
* 3-5 years of masonry sales experience with a building products background
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related curriculum
* Strong presentation skills
We offer a competitive base salary plus commissions and comprehensive benefits package.